Newsletter (December 22, 2011)

Dear all, Today is our last day of work. From tomorrow TCCA will be closed until 2 January. All the graduates and their families have gone and as usual, the vacated flats will undergo minor maintenance and painting before the new families move in on the first week of January. For the library, about 85 per cent of the collection has been barcoded and input into the new system. The remaining 15 per cent should be in the new system by February 2012. After finishing this big task Timothy will concentrate on doing other tasks related to the library project. Those tasks will not be so time-consuming but there are a number of them that need to be done.

We will have a new principal, Dr Lazarus Phiri, next year. Please pray that the handover will be smooth and he can settle well.

As the year is coming to a close, we thank God for guiding us through a year that has been both challenging and encouraging. We also thank you for your support and prayers and without them our life here would be much more difficult no doubt. Please continue to pray for us as we contemplate our future so that we will know God’s calling and are willing to do what he asks us to do.

Unfortunately we do not have time to send individual letters and messages to all of you, but we wish all of you a very happy Christmas and a blessed New Year. May our Lord bless you all. With Christian love.

Back to Tim and Zara’s home page